Want to find out how I did in my #VicReads Lockdown Reading Challenge? Watch the video to find out what I read, including:
- Throat by Ellen Van Neerven
- The Rules of Backyard Cricket by Jock Serong
- Repo Virtual by Corey J. White
- The System by James Ball
- Where the Truth Lies by Karina Kilmore
- The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook by Kristin Neff
In case you missed it, I invited readers across Australia to participate in a six-week reading challenge with a focus on Victorian and Australian authors.
The challenge was to read:
Week 1: A science fiction novel by a Victorian author
Week 2: A mental health book
Week 3: A book set in Melbourne
Week 4: A book by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander author
Week 5: A book bought at your local bookshop (or library)
Week 6: A 2020 new release by a Victorian author
If you haven’t completed the challenge, never fear! We have a few more weeks of lockdown to go, so please join in!