- Double Exposure – Novella first published by Crime Factory, now available in e-book.
- Selfie – Aurealis Magazine #128
- Lady Loveday Investigates – First published in Scarlet Stiletto: The Tenth Cut. Winner of three prizes at the Scarlet Stiletto Awards. Available to read for free online.
- Reef – SQ Mag: Edition 31 – Shortlisted for the SQ Mag Story Quest short story contest. Free to read online.
- A Woman Walks In – Crimson Streets. Free to read online.
- In the Company of Rogues in And Then… The Great Big Book of Adventure Tales Volume 1 by Clandestine Press
Essays and Articles
- The Guardian: Scott Morrison’s summer reading list: which books or essays deserve the PM’s attention this year? Dec 2020
- The Victorian Writer June 2015: How to Pitch Your Book in Three Minutes or Less
- Weird Fiction Review: 101 Weird Writers – Ryūnosuke Akutagawa
- Weird Fiction Review: 101 Weird Writers – William Sansom
- Short Stories for Students: Charles Beaumont – Cengage Learning
- Weird Fiction Review: 101 Weird Writers – Marc Laidlaw
- Weird Fiction Review: 101 Weird Writers – Margo Lanagan
- Weird Fiction Review: Holiday Reading List
- Weird Fiction Review: 101 Weird Writers – Charles Beaumont
- PORTAL: Journal of Multidisciplinary International Studies
- The Last Days of New Paris by China Mieville: Weird Fiction Review
- Year’s Best Weird Fiction Volume Two: Weird Fiction Review
- Perchance to Dream by Charles Beaumont: Weird Fiction Review
- Matador Network: How to document the trippiest festival in the world: Holi, India
- Matador Notebook: Floating Dreams at the Loy Krathong Festival
- Literary Traveler: Jack Kerouac and John Steinbeck on the Californian Coast
- Travel Weekly: Classroom Capers
- Travel Weekly: Visiting Kyoto: A city of contrasts
- TNT: Travel Tossers: There’s Always One
- 2019 Scarlet Stiletto Awards – short story ‘Lady Loveday Investigates’ won:
- Kerry Greenwood Prize for Best Malice Domestic
- Sun Bookshop Prize for Third Place
- Runner-up Athenaeum Library Body in the Library Prize
- 2018 Aurealis Awards – Shortlisted for Best Horror Short Story for ‘Reef’
- 2018 and 2017 Australian Horror Writers Association Awards – Shortlisted for the Rocky Wood Award for non-fiction criticism
- 2018 CWA Debut Dagger Awards – Longlisted for Victorianoir (Top 10 Entries)